How does Pay as you Go work
- Buy, RICA register and load data onto your own PIN FREE SIM card (+/- R20 pm). ATTENTION – THE TAG WILL NOT WORK IF THERE IS A PIN!!
- Purchase a one month pre-paid subscription to the GPS Tag Tracker Server by forwarding proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide us with the 15 digit IMEI number located next to the sim card tray (e.g. 013227009953104).
- We will register your Tag and provide you with a user account and password.
- Track away!!
How does the premium with free SIM / data contract work?
- Buy a TAG and sign up on a 6 or 12 month contract (FREE RICA registered and preloaded SIM card).
- Log onto the GPS TagTracker Tracking Server and start tracking.
How do I start my tracking TAG?
- Charge the TAG for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Switch it on OUTDOORS to ensure an immediate fix to the GPS satellite network
- Log-in to our web based Tracking Server (www.gpstagtracker.com/app) to ensure your tracker has paired itself (If it fails to appear after proper activation please contact us at email@example.com).
- start tracking!
About tracker charging
- Please always charge your TAG fully, not just the first time!
- A sufficient charge should tag 6-8 hours to complete.
- In order to preserve battery quality try not to over charge your TAG (regularly leaving the device on charge for more than 10 hours is harmful)
- The battery life on standard 60 second tracking interval is 10 to 12 hours.
How long does the battery last?
- Battery life depends on the tracking frequency – ie. how often does the TAG update the location via the satellite and phone network.
- On the standard 60 second frequency a fully charged battery lasts 10 – 12 hours.
- Depending on your usage a lower frequency may be preferable – i.e. 90 seconds, 180 seconds, which significantly improves battery life.
My tracker won’t switch on
- is the battery charged? connect the charger cable and try switching on the device while charging.
- is the battery and SIM properly installed? Open the back of the tracker and see the battery is not loose and the SIM card is firmly in place.
- if all fails contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQ didn’t solve your problem?
Below is how you can contact us:
Contact us via email@example.com or on the form below
Alternatively you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone one of our support agents 082 494 4547